- "I am no more humble than my talents require." Oscar Levant
- "I didn't come into politics to change the Labour Party...
- "Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF...
- "Make it so." Captain Jean Luc Picard
- GRAMMAR, n. A system of pitfalls thoughtfully prepared for the feet for the
- "You're a wizerd, 'Arry" Rubeus Hagrid, Harry Potter
- "I'm just a girl in the world...that's all I wanna be..." Just a Girl, No Doubt
- "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around...
- "Prepare for extermination" Transformers (the movie)
- "I have a cunning plan..." Baldrick, Blackadder
- "One for all and all for one...
- "I'm no good at judging the size of crowds Ted,
- The man who reads nothing at all is better educated
- "When a man tires of London, he tires of life" Samuel Johnson
- "I'm Irish but even I realise how great
- "You affect the world by what you browse."
- "What dreadful hot weather we have! It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance"
- "If my film makes one more person miserable, I've done my job." Woody Allen
- "Everything happens to everybody sooner or later if there is time enough"
- "All bad poetry springs from genuine feeling" Oscar Wilde
- "I shall never be ashamed of citing a bad author if the line is good" Seneca*
- "Don't DO that" Marge Simpson
- "Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear" Dr Jean Grey, X Men
- "When it comes to compliments, women are ravenous blood-sucking monsters...
- "If Mary drops my baby girl tonight I'm gonna call her Rock 'n Roll"
- "Someday we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car." Evan Davis
- "People can have the Model T in any colour--so long as it's black." Henry Ford
- "Do it. Do it." Starsky (as in, Starsky and Hutch. See it now.)
- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."
- "C://dos . C://dos.run . run.dos.run "
- "For a European, you are exceptionally cultivated" Tiger Tanaka
- "I wasn't looking at your neck." Angel
- "It's been a hard's day's night, and I've been working like a dog" The Bea
- MATERIAL, adj. Having an actual existence, as distinguished from an imaginary one. Important.
- "The gaudy, blabbing, and remorseful day is crept into the bosom of the sea"
- "Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them being made." Otto Von Bismarck
- (Post 158)
- "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" Lorelei Lee, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
- "I am so smart, I am so smart, s-m-r-t....I mean s-m-A-r-t." Homer Simpson
- "GAH!" Bridget Jones
- "Anyone?Anyone?Anyone?Anyone?" Ferris Beuler's Day Off
- "He was ruddy, with beautiful eyes and a handsome appearance" on David, 1 Samuel
- "We are now no longer the Knights Who Say Ni . . .We are now the Knights Who Say Ecky-ecky-ecky
- "Saw The Scornful Lady now done by a woman which makes the play appear much better than ever it
- "If only we'd stop trying to be happy we'd have a pretty good time." Edith Whart
- "And 5...4...(3)...(2)...(1)" Wayne's World
- "Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about." Oscar Wilde
- "One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory" Rita Mae Brown
- "Every once in a while, a girl has to indulge herself." Carrie, Sex and the City
- "Wayne's World, Wayne's World, Party On, Excellent" Wayne's World
- "Enid, men I might not know, but shoes, SHOES I know" Carrie, Sex and The City
- "I'm just a girl" No Doubt
- "Ah" Harold Bishop
- "HOUSE, n. A hollow edifice erected for the habitation of man, rat, mouse, beelte, cockroach, f
- "When A Man Is Tired of London, He Is Tired Of Life" Dr Johnson
- "Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything." Floyd Dell
- "I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting." Mark Twain
- "Skill is fine, and genius in splendid, but right contacts are more valuable than either."
- "Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, and small people talk about wine." Fran Lebowitz
- "What's the going price on integrity this week?" Orson Welles to Oliver Reed in I'll Never Forget Whatsisname
- "I'll be back" The Terminator
- "I can believe anything, provided that it is quite incredible" Oscar Wilde
- "Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about" Wilde
- "Only the shallow know themselves" Oscar Wilde
- "She was a woman who, between courses, could be graceful with her elbows on the table." Henry James
- "Climate is what we expect; weather is what we get" Mark Twain
- "Sometimes a mind needs to discover things for itself." Magneto (X Men 2)
- "Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy. Without precise calculations, we'd fly right through a star, or bounce to close to a supernova, and that would end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?" Han Solo, A New Hope
- "If there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that is farthest from" Star Wars- A New Hope
- "Luke... use the Force, run to Dagobah, run to Dagobah..." Gangsta Jedi Obi-Wan